Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

The Alchemist Of Happiness

:-)

My buddy has brought 2 tickets to see this on Saturday!

Although I did see it earlier this summer [as part of the Illuminating Faith series that Abbas & Sara Shah organised at the BM&AG] - it would still be fantastic to see it again.

The number of people who spoke to me about Imam Ghazali during my initial days of sickness is amazing. The little of his work that I have read has been a constant source of enlightenment. May God Almighty place high his rank, ameen.

Related Links:
Mat Media
BBC Feature
The Alchemy Of Happiness
Oh & the book too!
Comments:
Ameen & I so wish I could see it too! One day inshaAllah :) Love & Hugz & Salaam xxx
 
Well why not pop up for the day?

Or find out if anything is being screened in your region - my dear snail of snails Bhaji-Jaan ;o) Was lovely chatting to you.

xxx
 
Pop up for the day!? In this weather!? Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beckons sis :D

It was screened in London on Monday...but it wasn't possible for me to get there...too far away...too late in the evening...etc. But inshaAllah another time! :)

How are you doing today? :D
 
Assalaamu alaykum :) How was the film sis?
 
Salam Bhaji-Jaan

Film was absolutely grand my love :)

Ovidio Salazar and his team have done a fine job. We should continue to support Mat Media as best as possible. The DVD will be released soon..

The ground-breaking work of the film is something worth celebrating for Muslims as this is an important contribution for learning for decades to come InshaAllah!

xxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?