Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

Haji Noor Deen !!!

:-)


Yes!


The Great Inspirator, Teacher and Master of Calligraphy is back in town!!!



If my 'followers' recall correctly we managed to get his pics onto Tranquilart:
one here


Unfortunately I was too busy in the Tranquil Minds exhibition so couldn't go to see him :-( But am soo happy as the 'wait' has been worth it!


Photo Credit: Salma Ravat for Tranquilart, December 2004, BM&AG, West Midlands.


Birmingham University Islamic Society are hosting him on Tuesday 22nd November!!!

WHAT?








WHERE?







WHAT ELSE?






WHERE?



WHAT ELSE?

Arab dress / Getting your name done in Chinese / Arab tea & sweets served from a Mongolian Tent / an exhibit of local talent [members of the Artists Circle]...

MORE INFO?
Just click the above pictures for further info :-P

RELATED WEBSITE:
Haji Noor Deen
Islam In China


SO - hope you can all trek this side for a mass union :-)

Peace and Prayers
Comments:
I wish I could make it! Make sure you get your name in Chinese :D

And tell me about this Coffee Club Madam? (Traitor to the tea drinking Pakistanis :P)

Wa salaam :D
 
hehe

My name in Chinese? Now that does sound fabbady-doo!

Coffee Club? lol

I am no traitor dear Bhaji-jaan. I hate coffee. I gave it up 7 years ago and can't even stand the smell now >_<
What I meant was the Coffee Culture Club. This is a club open to all who work like no tomorrow in organisations. What it means is: every hour the kettle is put on and everyone must drink a cuppa... adding to their daily caffeine intake - yuck - not to mention wrecking up their skin with soo much intake!

Do as Bint says and stick to 1 or 2 cups per day :o)

If I didn't suffer from migraines I'd recommend 1 cup of the bogstandard tea, but I need my "shot of caffeine" to wake me up in the morn :)

Btw that Ginger Tea is way-strong dear >>>_<<<
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?