Sunday, January 10, 2010

 

Review - 2009

It's late, but not as late as last year's!

Well after 2008, came 2009, and it must have been one of the least blogged years I have had.

It began with the events in Gaza, which made my Four Years seem insignificant. After that I bumped into my childhood Quran Teacher and decided it was high time to share Dowra Notes referring to the Caprice and Lower Self with you all before the Ramadan shutdown.

And there you have it, I blogged six times in 2009. I would say it was a year wherein I returned back to work and the idea of working full-time hours materialised. That was a blessing as I never thought it would ever happen again.

Perhaps this year I will blog a little more :-)

Kindest regards and Peace



Labels: , ,


Comments:
Al-salamu alaikum

This is a great blog. Allah give you strength and noor in everything you do.
 
Walaikumslam dear friend!

It is people like yourself who make it 'great' by stopping by to read :-) Amen to your prayer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?